When life gives you ice...
.

Drink Champagne!!!
(But....not necessarily this one.)
Yes...we are in the middle of yet ANOTHER winter event in Kansas City. The University released us at 3:30 because of the wintery weather...which meant...I made it home before 6:30 pm!!!...soooo we decided to CELEBRATE! When life gives you ice and snow...drink Champagne! Right?
.
We just happened to have a bottle of the J. Roget in the fridge...left over from New Years Eve. It's an American Champagne... dry...no year on the bottle (which means... ohhh... perhaps, last September?!?)... very fruity, and not very much ZING! Editorially speaking, don't rush out to get a bottle....
But... DO celebrate!!!
.We're one storm closer to the end of winter!!! : )


I'm drinking a little wine myself tonight, cuddled up on my couch with my blankey, watchin' American Idol, taping Survivor. Yea, I know, get a life.
ReplyDeleteThat little glimpse of your life sounds pretty fine, Cindy!
ReplyDeletePretty fine, indeed! ; ) All Cindy needs is a cat curled up in her lap!!!
ReplyDelete