Wednesday, February 27, 2008

the speed of life

Are any of your days and weeks passing as quickly as mine?
.
Mine seem to be flying by at the speed of light... about 670,616,629.2 miles per hour for you science buffs (or 1,079,252,848.8 km/h for our friends on the other side of the pond. However you slice it, put on your seatbelt, and hold on for the ride!
.
In the ebb and flow of life...I just might be experiencing a bit of vertigo...but this, too, shall pass. Suffice it to say...that for the moment, I'm challenged to keep up!
.
My commitment to myself (and to you) is to live absolutely in the moment. Wherever I am, I will be there 100%. I will look at life with great humor. And...I will find something to celebrate...every day. If you happen be in my neck of the woods... please stop by, and celebrate with me!

4 comments:

  1. Just today I was thinking...it's time for the State Assessments already! In layman's terms...it's almost March! Then there's just April and May then we're done for another year. Whew!

    I did the Happy Math Dance today. It resembles the cabbage patch but without the rhythm. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could demonstrate the Happy Math Dance on Sunday? I'm sure we'll all enjoy the show, Kathy! ha! It certainly seems like my years are gathering speed...ay caramba!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happend to our daily phone call...and now it's rowing season!

    Talk to you in....like November or something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ergo, this post my friend! Crazy, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete