Wednesday, February 20, 2008

a total eclipse of the...

MOON!
.
It's going to be f-f-fr-fr-freezing this evening, but if it is cloudless between 7:43 and 9:52 pm CST, there should be a pretty amazing lunar performance.
.
Step into a clearing...and see what you can see!

5 comments:

  1. When I remembered about the eclipse I was already in my bed with my bed warmer (and a couple of dogs) and it was 58 degrees in the house and boody cold outside and I couldn't bring myself to get up and go look at it.

    I'm wimpy that way.

    It was pretty when they showed it on TV...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant 'bloody cold'...'boody' sounds a bit...naughty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freudian slip I'd bet. You were in your toasty warm bed with your bed warmer huh?! Does he have a name???

    I, on the other hand, braved the elements and watched from my upstairs window - saw the whole thing. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was pretty awesome, wasn't it, Cindy? You can catch the next one, Jenn. Hopefully it will be in the warmth of summer! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looked out the kitchen window and caught a glimpse before the clouds rolled in. Cool.

    ReplyDelete