(den anden rønneblog)
Not sure what the poll is (could use a bit of explaination).But...actually I'm a big fan of REALLY good jelly beans.
they look more like red hots to me, but are you kidding? Chocolate - always - chocolate!!
Me, too, Cindy... CHOCOLATE!!!
Now Girls...I would NEVER turn down some good dark chocolate...and if you try to take it away from me it could get ugly. But I am quite fond of really good jelly beans. I want both.
but only if purchased in bulk, and you can bring in your own container, right? heehee! : ) i'm with you, sister!
Not sure what the poll is (could use a bit of explaination).
ReplyDeleteBut...actually I'm a big fan of REALLY good jelly beans.
they look more like red hots to me, but are you kidding? Chocolate - always - chocolate!!
ReplyDeleteMe, too, Cindy... CHOCOLATE!!!
ReplyDeleteNow Girls...I would NEVER turn down some good dark chocolate...and if you try to take it away from me it could get ugly. But I am quite fond of really good jelly beans.
ReplyDeleteI want both.
but only if purchased in bulk, and you can bring in your own container, right? heehee! : ) i'm with you, sister!
ReplyDelete