This post is for Jenn along with a word of thanks to her for being the catalyst to get us all thinking more about the Three R's (reduce, reuse, recycle). As Jenn and I discussed earlier this week, I feel as though I had a good run on 'baseline green-ness' with lots of good habits learned from my parents. But...there is always room for improvement.
.
The photo with this post is what my kitchen sink looks like at this very moment. I'm making beef stroganoff in the slow cooker for dinner tonight, and thought twice before tossing the bags that the mushrooms came in. I gave them a quick rinse and will give them another life in holding the apple slices that I will much on during the drive to work each morning this week.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
everything old is new again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Donna--June hooked us up with cookies! You ROCK! The cookies were delicious. Thank you. :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked them, Kathy. Did you notice the lovely recycled container they came in? : )
ReplyDeleteYes, I did notice the lovely recycled container! Hope you enjoyed the previous contents. :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I think it was Cindy who wasn't sure how type the oomlahts--Windows document, insert symbol, and there they are! (I think that's them!) I have the newest version but I think I've seen them on older versions.
I'm sure there are tons of websites you can use for easy tranlations but if you want to brush up on your own skills...
Have fun!
Just remember to bring the plastic bags home form work to use again...and again...and again..
ReplyDeleteProud of you!