Yesterday was brutal…work crazy, the boss…relentless, the weather…dreary, the world…out of control. Uffdah. At the end of the day, however, I came home to a wonderful surprise. Mette, from Odense Denmark, happened upon my blog because of a spelling error as she was trying to get to her own.It seems that Mette, too, has a Ronneblog, or shall I say... a Rønneblog. The diacritical marking of the ‘ø’ requires her to type in ‘Roenneblog’. Click here to check out Mette’s blog…I’ve also posted a link on the side bar to the right.
.
This all seems a bit serendipitous to me, as my father’s family comes from Denmark and my parents have talked over the past few years of travelng to Denmark for a visit. NOW is the time, Mom and Dad!!!
.
As for me…I welcome a new friend. Welcome to our Midwestern world, Mette…I hope that you check back often. I come from a family of non-bloggers – I know they read mine, but don’t comment...but if you visit this Ronneblog often, you’ll meet my friends Jenn, Kathy, Cindy, and June. ~A small world, indeed!

and I got quoted on a blog from Australia!
ReplyDeleteThere's a link on mine.
We've got friends all over the world!
Reading this make me feel happy.
ReplyDeleteI promise to visit your blog frequently - my family are non-bloggers too. They read every day, but never comment.
Mette :)
It all makes me smile!
ReplyDeleteHei dag fellow Scandinavian! A Svensk Wiklund here from Sweden. Cousins in Ockelbo still on the Wiklund family farm. I have no blog, but I comment on the Ronneblog. Valkommen. Perhaps I'll try my Swedish and Norwegian occasionally. It's all good.
ReplyDelete