Alright... so we've begun switching over to CFLs as our current bulbs burn out... several months ago, actually. But that slight stoppage of time... between flipping the switch and the light actually coming on gets me every time... I think that the bulb is burned out. Am I the only one with this issue?
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
the big switcheroo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ha ha - no Donna, you'r not the only one. It gets me every time too, even though I have used these bulbs for years now.
ReplyDeleteMette :)
By the way: there is a big thunderstorm outside, and all my light bulbs are flashing. Uh, I don't like it.
ReplyDeleteDoes it take time for them to "warm up" to reach full brightness? That part is driving me crazy. It makes me think my eyes are going.
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear from you, Mette...I hope that you made it through the storm ok!
ReplyDeleteYep, Kathy... they do take time to 'warm-up.' The lamp at the bedside is not bad, but the lights above the bathroom sink take a looooong time to warm up...but that's not so bad in the morning when you're not ready for a whole lot of light immediately! : )