Friday, March 14, 2008

keep laughing, mette!

A world of thanks are owed to our grandmothers and mothers for walking the road before us. Above is another poignant reminder of times past...this one from a 1955 issue of Housekeeping Monthly. Now...I really really love my husband... but puh-lease!

Click on the image above to enlarge it.

4 comments:

  1. At least the other girls got work clothes that fit properly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. crazy, isn't it? remember...john's boring day may need a lift...and one of your duties is to provide it! "be a litle gay and a little more interesting for him."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, this is just plain CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, I laughed my head off.

    I read this to my husband, but he dident think it was funny at all. But obviously: hes topics of conversation are more important than mine. ;)

    Thank you Donna, my friends are gonna love this.

    ReplyDelete