Tonight is the night that we lose an hour of sleep...at 2:00 a.m. we spring ahead an hour. Ugh!
.
This year, the transition to daylight saving time takes place three weeks earlier than in years past...which wouldn't be all that bad except that the cold temperatures are not very conducive to outdoor activity! I've actually got tulips and daffodils starting to poke through the surface in search of a cheery spring day. Everything in due time, I suppose.
.
The down-side is that our electronic and digital devices are not all programmed for this year's early change... sooooo... I've got to take extra care with things like the timer on the coffee maker! Generally speaking, I'm bracing for a few days of confusion until I figure out which clocks/timers have the correct time, and which do not. And...there's always the clock that I forget to set!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
don't forget...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Our transition to daylight takes place March the 30th.
ReplyDeleteI like when we change to daylight. When we change to wintertime it's very difficult to wake up in the morning. :)