Okay...in the spirit of green... this question crosses my mind at the beginning and end of each day as I walk through the life sciences building...
Why would someone use a conventional door when there is a perfectly good revolving door right in front of him/her?
My parents shared the principles of airlock with me at a very young age...to say nothing of their teachings regarding the increased heating and cooling efficiency of structures with revolving doors. So...why don't more people use revolving doors? Thoughts?
.
Oh...and in case you're wondering...I do walk through the revolving door... : )

well...I like to be green...but I'll admit...those dang things scare me just a little.
ReplyDeleteWhen given the option...I go through the regular door.
When I was a child I got stuck in a revolving door :) - but you'r right, some people always use the regular door.
ReplyDeleteI use the revolving door.
I think they're kind of fun! There's just the pacing issue...you don't want a fast walker and a slow walker using the door at the same time. :]
ReplyDelete