(den anden rønneblog)
.
I know, I know...and yes, it is a trick question.I won't spoil it but I will say the answer depends on who you are.And I'll throw in an extra credit...can anyone tell us where that pic was taken?
It's an ironic sort of question, isn't it? : ) I don't think that we made it out to Chicken Point the day this was taken.Kim-Kim-Kimmy-Kim-Kimmy ought to be able to pick up the extra credit...
I will say heads and it was taken in the best place I know Beaver Lake! Am I right?
Kimmy!!! Long time, no see! Yes... it is the one and only Beaver Lake!!! Aaaaahhhhhhhh...To answer the 'heads or tails' question, though... the answer is actually tails, as it is the stern in this photo...Just thinking about it makes me hungry for your enchiladas!!! : )
I know, I know...and yes, it is a trick question.
ReplyDeleteI won't spoil it but I will say the answer depends on who you are.
And I'll throw in an extra credit...can anyone tell us where that pic was taken?
It's an ironic sort of question, isn't it? : ) I don't think that we made it out to Chicken Point the day this was taken.
ReplyDeleteKim-Kim-Kimmy-Kim-Kimmy ought to be able to pick up the extra credit...
I will say heads and it was taken in the best place I know Beaver Lake! Am I right?
ReplyDeleteKimmy!!! Long time, no see! Yes... it is the one and only Beaver Lake!!! Aaaaahhhhhhhh...
ReplyDeleteTo answer the 'heads or tails' question, though... the answer is actually tails, as it is the stern in this photo...
Just thinking about it makes me hungry for your enchiladas!!! : )