.
You've just gotta love spring!
.
The little lady above moved in within the last week or so. I'm always amazed at how quickly a nest can be built! I snapped this digi-pic from inside the house about five feet away from her... isn't she pretty? The wreath on which her nest is built hangs on the side wall of the landing, just outside our front door. This is a SURE sign that spring is FINALLY here!!!
.
Another sign of spring is the wonderful green aura absolutely glowing around the trees...I find my days to be filled with great anticipation before the trees display their beautiful garments of blossoms and leaves for the season. There is a tiny, yet ever-so-persistent little voice inside of me singing/shouting/dancingthroughthefield... "It's spriiiiinggg!!!" Now...if my 40-something body will allow me to do this with grace, poise, and ache/sprain-free, life will truly be rosy! : )

No comments:
Post a Comment