I'm blessed with some remarkable genes, and not a day goes by that I am not mindful and thankful that my parents* enjoy good health. Saddling 80 (dad on one side, mom on the other), my parents are active with work, travel, and life-long learning. I've always admired that about them.
They each have special interests which they pursue... mom enjoys geneology and dabbles in historical research and dad has been an an aviation enthusiast for as long as I can remember.
I've been urging dad to blog for many months now, but have not been successful until he was able to 'link' it to aviation! Check it out... http://www.piper-cherokee.blogspot.com/ Way to go, Dad!
Enough rambling thoughts for this morning... I've got to get a move on and get out the door. Today's 'to-do' list extends from fingertips to shoulder...we'll see if I can even make it as far as my wrist today. Have a good one, everybody... and Happy Day After EARTH DAY!
* By the way...their hair doesn't always look as crazy as it does in the photo above... it was just a VERY windy day!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
blessings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment