Can you hear the sound of the calendcar page tearing? I, for a very humble one, find it amazing that we are on the doorstep of November. I've completed many of the things that I wanted to get accomplished this year, but will do what I can to make the next two months just as productive... just before settling into the long winter's nap of January and February.
.
For today's Trick or Treat... our topcatqueenprincessofall... Snickie! Aren't the glowing eyes just great? (accomplished through camera operator error, I think... hence, the blurrr) Notice that she is perched atop one of our dining room chairs at the head of the table...
.Lastly, a big happy birthday to both Cindy (yesterday) and Jenn (today). Here's to many, many more!!! Be good to yourselves everyone...
Friday, October 31, 2008
rrrrrip!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Spooooky!
ReplyDeleteI'd think twice about going to sleep with those eyes looking at you! (:
ReplyDelete