Bonsai comes in many, many forms... and talk about another sub-culture is this wonderful world! re thing #32: nurture a bonsai tree...
.
Thanks to my friend, Beth, I'm seven days into my bonsai adventure with a 'bamboo' bonsai. I didn't even know that bamboo bonsai existed! I only knew about bonsai of the little pine tree sort.
.
I'm watering her just a few tablespoons at a time, but haven't yet found the perfect place for her as I don't yet know what the best light and temperature for her will be. Right now she seems happy at home on our kitchen counter. Wish me luck...
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
thing #32
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good luck with the tree I have the major brown actually black thumb so I don't think it would survive long with me.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the 101 list. If you and Jenn don't mind me copying that idea for myself I am going to try to do that too. How wonderful. Miss you. Love, love.
ReplyDeleteCopy away, Bec! We stole the idea, too! :-)
ReplyDelete