Uffdah. re thing #27: clean/purge and organize the closet… This was a huge project… and one that I didn’t anticipate tackling this past weekend… but there I was… in the closet… and before I knew it…
.
Stuff everywhere. Heap of hangars. Snickie in the middle of it all… onmyback, ontheshelves, amongthesweaters, intheshoeboxes. Try on clothes. Fold clothes. Sort clothes. Launder clothes. Keep. Rearrange. Reorganize. Dust. Vacuum. Make decisions. Re-think decisions. Change mind. Change mind again. Start on the entry closet. Off to the Goodwill. Then to the dry cleaner. Then to the dry cleaner again (to retrieve the drop of the previous day). Oi vey.
.
All in all... the project stretched out over four days. The good news? I can officially check this one off the list! Oh... and just one teeny little disclaimer... our closet was not nearly as hectic as the closet above... but I forgot to take before and after pix.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
thing #27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Whew...I got a little scared for a second thinking that was your closet...the horror.
ReplyDeleteThanks agina for the sweater! Fuzzy as it may be.