(den anden rønneblog)
Did you actually have a formal picture taken of Snicky? Say it isn't so!!!
haha! nope...this is one of her distant cousins...almost as pretty as snickie...but not quite!
This comment has been removed by the author.
The above deleted comment was from me because apparently I cannot spell. Anywho.... Snickie's cousin is gorgeous!!! I wanna see Snickie though.
snick looks just like that!!!!
i'm going to have to talk jenn into a visit w/ that fancy new camera of hers to get a pic. : ) jenn?
Beautiful!
Did you actually have a formal picture taken of Snicky? Say it isn't so!!!
ReplyDeletehaha! nope...this is one of her distant cousins...almost as pretty as snickie...but not quite!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe above deleted comment was from me because apparently I cannot spell. Anywho.... Snickie's cousin is gorgeous!!! I wanna see Snickie though.
ReplyDeletesnick looks just like that!!!!
ReplyDeletei'm going to have to talk jenn into a visit w/ that fancy new camera of hers to get a pic. : ) jenn?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDelete