Below are seven Sunday questions…nothing that keeps me awake at night, mind you…but queries that make me take pause, none-the-less. If you happen to have answers to one or more of these chin-scratchers…please do share!
- Why do cats feel that every open door/drawer is just for them?
- Why do some dinner forks have 3 tines and some have 4?
- Is anyone else with me in feeling that Pluto got a bum wrap?
- Did Dr. Seuss himself ever consume green eggs and ham?
- What do the letters ‘html’ stand for? (ditto for ‘http’)
- Is a bird in the hand really worth two in the bush?
- Will this be the year that the Jayhawks go all the way?


Hear ya about Pluto, only an astronomer would think of doing something that crazy. Me, personally, I'd be a bit shy about unseating the god of the underworld from planetary status. I'd rather not get thrown back 53,000 lifetimes!
ReplyDeleteIf I think of any other answers to these profound issues, I'll let you know!
1. not only open ones but also some that are closed.
ReplyDelete2. how many tines does Alan's fork have?
3. Pluto the dog?
4. probably
5. the 'l' is probably 'language'.
6. no clue
7. the Hawks? probably not but it's fun to dream.