re thing #64: double a recipe and take some to a neighbor or elderly person...
Sooo... he wasn't a neighbor... nor was he elderly... but the crock pot of veggie chili that I made on New Year's Day was seemingly bottomless, and was begging to be shared (along with some of the pepparkakor cookies that I had made and frozen a few weeks back)! The best part is that the person with whom the chili was shared actually prefers veggie chili to the traditional version.
The brown bag, you ask? The carrier of the goods! This was fun and I'll definitely do it again. If you have the opportunity, brighten someone's day with an unexpected surprise. Pay it forward...
Friday, January 2, 2009
thing #64
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Some time ask Jenn about the time Mom made chili and used cinnamon rather than chili powder. It was about the only time mom ever made anything I couldn't eat. MUD
ReplyDeleteC'mon now... its an easy mistake to make! I think that I may have heard that story. One time, I mistakenly (and generously) sprinkled cinnamon onto a baked potato instead of chili powder. It was not edible, either! Ooops!
ReplyDelete