Thursday, July 17, 2008

four years ago today

Happy Anniversary to us! : )
.
A year ago I posted a Wordless Wednesday photo of Ed & I taken by June and Joel... to which June commented:
.
Congratulations on finding a soul mate, you two are like the Sun and the Moon - the brightest lights in the heavens. Many happy years ahead (I peeked)! Love you both!
.
We treasure the photo gift from June and Joel and the sage astrological reading from June! The photo taken by Joel hangs on our living room wall to this day.
.
It makes me smile thinking back to sharing that wonderful day with our families and friends. I truly am one of the luckiest people I know... and not a day goes by that I don't reflect on this real truth.
.
One more photo from the day... smiles all around! In fact, I couldn't seem to remove it from my face.
.
To my sweetie... I love you!!! To our friends and families... thanks for being such an important and integral part of our lives...we love you! You make life great...
.

And after all, it really is all about the love...

4 comments:

  1. Happy, happy Anniversary to you and Ed. You are a great couple and I'm so very glad we have become friends. I have no doubt that June's prediction will absolutely come true. Cheers and best wishes for many, many more years to come!! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truely were radiant light that day...
    Happy four years...and four more...and four more...forever.
    Love you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just made me smile for so many reasons. Congratulations to you both! We're so glad to be a part of your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm running a little behind on my blog reading but... what a wonderful event to catch up on.
    Congratulations to you both. The energy between you is that of a long time... there's a reason you two are together.
    Can't wait to see you again and celebrate this even. Why not make it a season rather than just a day. That's my philosphy and practice concerning birthdays too.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete