Wednesday, December 26, 2007

time

For the most part…time just goes by so darned fast! Why is that?

Four days away from the rat race…a wonderful Christmas holiday and eves spent with family and loved ones…and it goes by in the absolute blink of an eye. I just don’t get it.

If you have any ideas about how to slow things down, I’m open…please do share.

I’ve opined my theory on time to many of you…that the older we get, the faster time passes…because each year is a smaller percentage of our life. I.e., at age ten, one year is ten percent of a young life…while at age forty-something, one year is a much smaller percentage! Am I onto something?

In 2008, I’d like to carve out time to do the things that really matter…with enjoying time and creating memories with family and friends at the top of the list. As the year winds down, I look to 2008 with great hope and expectation. Cheers to happiness and health!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I knew! Most excellent question-for sure! Take care of you, Ms. D!

    ReplyDelete