I'm a bit behind in posting a few miscellaneous pix...seems that there have been a few other things competing for my time over the past weeks...
.
Below is my beloved Daisy. She doesn't look like this right now, as the photo was taken back in early November. My friend Annette, brought Daisy to Ed and I back in May, when Ed came home from the desert. Can you believe I've managed to keep her alive this long?!?
.
The first weekend in December, Ed and I spent the weekend in Omaha. While he was busy with drill on Saturday, I had lunch with my friend Abbie (whom I've known since we were four!) and her wonderful kids. Below, Olivia mugs for the camera....
...and so does Matt!
.
...Abbie and Olivia, and me...
.
June...this one is for you! Below, is a photo of Joel taken before you went into surgery. It was about 1:30 or so when this was taken...we were all with you in the pre-op room....
Last weekend, the holiday family festivities began. We headed to Columbia to celebrate with Ed's family. Below...Ed and his brothers, his Dad and Uncle A., cousins Jill and Jenny, Jenny's daughter Taylor, Mark's three boys, and the matriarch of all...Ed's 95 year old grandmother...
.
.
Ed and his Grandmother...
Doesn't she look GREAT?
.
Happy Holidays, everyone!!!








What sweet photos! Is this a daisy to plant in the garden or keep indoors? Love the color!
ReplyDeleteshe sat out back in a clay pot on the deck rail from may until the freeze...she's been inside since then... how's your patch doing?
ReplyDeleteGreat pics. The one of Joel is so sweet - I had forgotten you had taken it. I guess it proves that when one sleeps, the concerns slip away as you would never from looking at his face as he is dozing here what was actually going on that day.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ms. D! I really DO appreciate everything!
ReplyDelete