Saturday, August 11, 2007

it doesn't get any better than this...

Today is my day!!!
Thanks to 'The Teaser'...
I know to read my moon sign as well as my birth sign when perusing my daily horoscope. Well ... today is a FIVE STAR DAY all around!!!

Libra (my birth sign) ~ Aim for what you want. If your mind is pushing you in a certain direction, follow it. News from someone at a distance gets you going, whether you like it or not. Tonight: Wherever you are, there is a party.

Capricorn (my moon sign) ~ A partner or special person in your life pushes hard for what he or she wants. You have to make an extra effort. Tonight: Work as a team.

As a matter of fact...I'm headed to a birthday party this evening...and re a special person pushing hard for what he or she wants...both June and Ed are looking at DNP and PhD programs, respectively. Hmmmmm...

Now...I'm just waiting for that news from someone at a distance...

2 comments:

  1. Well hey there, my emails are actually read! Glad you are looking at both, often one is more on the mark than the other! Later we'll talk about ascendants too.

    In your case today, it is a fact (I'm trying to quit saying it's a true story....oh my), both are true! Have fun at the party!

    I have hope, how can I fail with friends as supportive as you? You're just going to have to start calling me Dr. J until I get used to the idea...hey, maybe this will work with Ed too???

    Hugs girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete