Kicking and screaming she comes...
into the third millenium!
Yes...I'm here. I have arrived. I've resisted online bill paying for years because of a multitude of personal hangups and paranoias. What pushed me over the edge, you ask? A review of my latest Visa bill (which I pay off every month, BTW) and a $39.00 late fee! Mind you, the bill was due on the twentieth, I wrote the check on the first, and mailed it on the second. Why it didn't post to my account until the twentifirst, I don't quite understand. Soooooooo...I called the nice lady at the bank and explained the situation....she removed the charges...
Yes...I'm here. I have arrived. I've resisted online bill paying for years because of a multitude of personal hangups and paranoias. What pushed me over the edge, you ask? A review of my latest Visa bill (which I pay off every month, BTW) and a $39.00 late fee! Mind you, the bill was due on the twentieth, I wrote the check on the first, and mailed it on the second. Why it didn't post to my account until the twentifirst, I don't quite understand. Soooooooo...I called the nice lady at the bank and explained the situation....she removed the charges...
and I promptly set up online bill paying. Voila!
P.S. I'm only about seven years late!
P.S. I'm only about seven years late!


Hey girl, bout time you got here! Been paying online since my hyphenated days! Welcome aboard!
ReplyDeleteI have had that same issue with my car payment it apparently takes 2 weeks for a bill to get to Ohio! By the way walked for 25 minutes with hubby last night.
ReplyDeleteI'm SO proud of you!
ReplyDelete