Sunday, July 1, 2007

will the rain ever stop?

We're going on three days of rain now...I'm confident that there will be blue sky and sunshine again, but when? Knock on wood...no leaks, nor basement seepage...just rain, rain, and more of it. This morning has been graced with a doe grazing in the field behind our house. Remarkably, she's been out there for about two hours now...alternating between grazing, nibbling on low-hanging branches, and lying under the trees out of the rain. If Snickie were awake, she'd be going crazy...but she's fast asleep beneath the comforter on the unmade bed. I think I'll start a load of laundry, and then take her cue...sounds like the perfect rainy day activity! ~ D

4 comments:

  1. you have a blog!!!!!!!
    well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you guys....I say we ride rain or shine, we just have to watch out for mud and those deer who seem to be populating the biking routes lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! You are blogging. How cool is that??? Welcome.

    ReplyDelete