Sunday, January 3, 2010

thing #100

re thing #100: work a jigsaw puzzle ... I loved working jigsaw puzzles as a kid - and still do as an adult. Imagine how pleased I was at the surprise that Mom had tucked away in her box of goodies when she and Dad arrived on New Year's Day!
..
Jenn came over for a few hours of puzzling fun (followed by dinner and dominos!) ... and even Dad got in on the action...
..
We were back at it again the next morning... with supervision from Snickie...
..
Progress...
..
By nightfall of Day Two... we were down to nothing but blue sky!
..
Aaaaahhh... mission accomplished.
..
The only problem with 1000-piece second-hand puzzles is... that there just might be one missing piece!!!
..
At any rate... it was great fun to start the New Year... thanks for a WONDERFUL visit, Mom and Dad!!!

4 comments:

  1. I knew that would be the missing piece...Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too... it was almost too purposeful... a wreath that took up an entire puzzle piece. Someone is probably wearing it as a snappy little Christmas brooch somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We thought the same thing, Kathy, because we found her batting a piece around at one point. If she IS the culprit, I have not yet run across wherever it may be that she stashed the missing piece! ;-)

    ReplyDelete