Saturday, February 21, 2009

thing #55

re thing #55: make and decorate sugar cookies...

It seems that my Sweetie has a sweet tooth... and he loves sugar cookies! Earlier in the week, I took a day off and made him a batch of cookies. I really don't know why I don't do this more often, because the whole process only took a bit over 90 minutes. Oh... hmmmm... maybe its that I don't have 90 minutes to do this sort of thing very often.

My mom's mom was a master sugar cookie baker. She loved making and decorating them and made cookies for all special days and holidays. Grandma also LOVED St. Patrick's Day, as her birthday was the day after. Stay tuned to a blog near you... and you just might see some shamrock cookies!

Below... the process of my labors... rolling... baking...
.

Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. If John sees this post he'll want to be your sweetie, too!

    ReplyDelete