First of all, is anyone concerned that I'm thinking about a glass of wine at 0700 on a Friday morning? What a week... TGIF!!! Seriously, I received a belated birthday bottle of wine from a good friend this week [thanks, June!] with GREAT label artwork in keeping with my life, at times... Herding Cats (see 8/22 post). We haven't sampled the wine yet... a South African chard/chenin blend... but the label is a keeper!
This got me to thinking about another label with some great artwork [inspired by Jenn!]... a chardonnay from Five Rivers Winery (a Fetzer vineyard). Five Rivers is a line of five very affordable "Goddess Wines" in a variety of flavors and hues (California, central coast) giving tribute to the elements Earth, Air, Fire, Water and Time...but I like the chardonnay label, in particular. I've linked to the website because it, too, is very creative.
"The goddess of water orchestrates strong currents in nurturing rivers that meet in green grapes ripe and sweet."
Don't you just love it?!?! : )
Cheers! It's happy hour...somewhere!!!


Love the labels...love the sentiment...Love Totally, that it's Birthday Time! Live like you mean it!
ReplyDelete