Where did the month go?!?!? ... yet another has passed by with nary enough time to share the highs, lows and in-betweens with the blogosphere. Trust me, life is moving at the speed of light... but I've managed to stay the course for the most part.
The month of June included a trip to Nebraska to spend some time with my brothers and parents. We had not all been in the same place at the same time in nearly six years. We had a fabulous time! I feel so blessed and fortunate and am already looking forward to the next time we can all be together - although I'm not yet sure when that may be.
Ed spent much of the month of June in San Antonio doing some teaching at the Air Force hospital - Wilford Hall Medical Center... known by those in the biz as "Big Willie." With all due respects... it is a VERY large hospital. I traveled to San Antonio for a long weekend mid-month. We enjoyed a day at Sea World and also poked around in a few of the old missions. Good stuff!
.
..
Another high point? A 37 mile ride on the Katy Trail ... from Sedalia to Clinton. Jenn and I rode sweep on the final day of the annual Missouri Department of Natural Resources ride on the Katy Trail. We got a late enough start that we were able to ride our own pace until about the last two miles when we caught up with a couple of guys with a flat. Of course, there was a bit of reflective time spent in the Mystical Mile as we passed through.
Is your world moving as quickly as mine?

No comments:
Post a Comment