re thing #91: play a game of Scrabble with a friend...
Alright... so I must admit that when included this *to do* in my list of 101 things, I had in mind a vis a vis game with a friend... as in across a table... with a real board, and little wooden tiles, and a scratch pad and pencil for score keeping - and maybe a cuppa hot chocolate... on a blustery winter afternoon.
Hmmm... welcome to the wonderful world of technology! I have since been introduced to the Scrabble application on Facebook, and to playing a game of Scrabble which is drawn out over two or three days... on my smart phone.
Pargo... jefe... beaky. Really! Bring it on... and I'll raise you with a *qi* or a *visceral*!!! If you're on Facebook, check it out and join the fun. Maybe I'll *see* you across the board some day soon!
Saturday, September 12, 2009
thing #91
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment