Saturday, April 11, 2009

alright already

Meow. Meow. Meow. Alright already... time to get up. Message received loud and clear. I was actually hoping to sleep a bit later this morning... but meow, meow. meow...

The furry one that lives with us was more than a bit demanding at first light this morning. There was meowing... and pacing... and walking on us in bed... and then pitiful wailing. I put her off until I could put her off no longer... and finally got up to take care of her needs.

First off - room service. She demands daily litter box scooping... a bit fastidious, she is. Meow... meow... meow.

Next - fresh water, food fluffing, and kitty treats. Now, in all fairness... the bowl was close to empty... but was nowhere near empty enough to create the household uproar she caused this morning. Meow! Meow! Meow! Meow!

And... here I am... up and blogging... enjoying a cup of tea. The postlude? Snickie has settled in nicely for her first morning nap. Shhhhh...

Meow!

3 comments:

  1. The kitties are usually quiet at our house. Pearl doesn't make much noise when she lays on my head and licks my face. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess its better than Bobo's woof, pause, woof, pause, woof....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snickie's vocalizations will make much more sense if you'll remember that she lets you live with her... as long as you do those few things she asks... okay, demands.

    Moon and Al keep reminding me.

    ReplyDelete