Long time no see. I must apologize that so much time has passed since last I posted! The title of this post is two-fold...
First... to address the December *storm* that my life has become... no excuses - just cold December reality. Primarily... all of the erging that I've been doing (indoor rowing, to those of you unfamiliar). December is about time management, as next week some time, I hope to complete *thing #1* on my list. Work-erg-eat-sleep... that is December.
In between... there has been a lot of craziness at work, a few guests from out-of-town, and Ed finishing up the first semester in his PhD program. So long quant ... hello stats!!! Never a dull moment.
The month began with a root canal and somewhere along the line I learned that I seem to have a bit of a cholesterol issue. ME... the one who doesn't eat red meat, and actually enjoys munching on raw carrot sticks and zucchini. Soooooooo... I'm reexaming things, and educating myself... and searching for ways to make small improvements that have great impact. I'm open to ideas if you have something to share...
Now... the second tie-in to the title of the post. I had the oddest experience when leaving work last evening. It was about 5:30... and as I was walking to my car in the parking structure, there was a huge crack of thunder... followed by a ginormous bolt of lightening. I think to myself... this just isn't good... in December when the temperature is hovering around freezing. As I pulled out of the garage, the pouring rain began... and simultaneously, the windshield glazed over with ice much like the image at the top of the post. The wipers could not keep up... so I had to pull over for a few minutes to get the situation under control. Yikes.
Alright... so enough rambling for this morning. I've got to get a move on and get started with the day. Have a good one... and be the best you can be at whatever you're doing. TGIF! :-)
Friday, December 19, 2008
december thunder
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is crazy about your cholesterol what is up with that? I think it my be the bacon...? How was the shopping at Hobby Lobby?
ReplyDeletebut it is turkey bacon! :-)
ReplyDelete