Look around you. Take a close look at the people that you have drawn near to you as friends and associates. Is your circle as amazing as mine? I must say that some in my current circle were not those I personally called… but I am so very grateful that they are near… and had I the opportunity to personally bring them into my circle, without hesitation I would have. Life is funny that way. There is so very much beyond our control, and so very much that unfolds before us that can only be part of a more divine plan.
We share a common friend… not that our friend is by any means common… rather, we have a friend in common. Over the years, she has taught each of us many lessons… and as we walk the final leg of her earthly journey with her, she continues to teach us. Her love and warmth and pure positive energy is rare, indeed.
To her… I say Namasté. To the divine spark within her… and within each of us… Namasté.
I honor that place in you where the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is love...of truth, of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are one.
Monday, June 16, 2008
namasté
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Beautiful, Donna.
ReplyDeleteJune is giving us a gift, isn't she?
This is very beautiful, Donna..
ReplyDelete